HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
A range of pedestrian control gates with hinged doors as opposed to the alternative sliding type. The main advantage is space saving, especially when a bank of gates for busy foyers is required. A derivation of these hinged gates is used for self-boarding at ports and airports.
For the control of pedestrians at many locations. This can be office buildings, banks, embassies, ports, rail and metro stations and at airports for immigration control.
Average throughput up to 60 persons per minute subject to scanning and response time of the access control system.
Manually controlled disabled access gates can be incorporated.
Hinged passgates can be supplied in single or multiple units.
Height of housing and doors 1280mm for self-boarding gates and 975 mm for standard gates.
Height of glass panels for standard gate up to 1800mm.
Width of housing 180mm for self-boarding gates and 210mm for standard gates
For self-boarding gates 2-leaf system is used giving a clear access of 630 mm.
Standard gates can either be single or double leaf version and here the passage width can be up to 1100mm.
Configurations are shown on the drawing extracts.
Passgate housing of folded stainless steel 1.5mm thick type AISI304 glass doors 10mm thick tempered safety glass
All non-exposed surfaces zinc sprayed.
Alternative tops of wood, marble or selected stone available, usually on the standard versions, not self-boarding gates.
Glass doors operated by electromechanical drive unit.
Speed of opening (standard version): less than 1 second
Operating temperature +50ºC to -25ºC – The latter needing additional heating, but design is for internal use.
12V DC or 24V AC
Back-up battery system is available if required.
Manual operation is available as normal control system.
Safety is by the latest design of optical sensors, with up to 50 units per passageway.
In the case of power failure, the gates can be configured in a choice of modes i.e. closed or open.
Self-boarding gates with scanners for all types of tickets with user friendly LCD instruction screen.
The barcode scanner reads all types of ticket and can give first/business class priority with alarm for unauthorised access. Communication interface – RS232/Ethernet/USB – AEA standards approved.
2D Barcode: PDF417 / QR Code/ Data Matrix / Aytec / EAN 13
1D Barcode: Code 39 / Code 128 / Industrial 2 of 5
All exposed external surfaces of satin finished stainless steel unless bespoke tops selected.
Low level passgates bolt to finish ground level with flat surface with one cable access via conduit into housing.
Above illustrates standard gates with 1.8 high glass panels.
To the bottom layout configuration and illustration of self-boarding gates.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS